I’ve been tagged one of my Cricut sisters! Thanks Samm!
I feel very "special" to have been chosen. I must admit I haven’t done very much card making (my first passion) or LO’s or any crafting for about a month or so now. I am just getting so busy with my kids that I am having a hard time find the time because when I do sit down to craft I am limited on time and I hate to be rushed when I am trying to be creative! I am starting to "Jones" over no crafting though so I think I am going to have to STOP and find the time. Anyway, I have been tagged so I believe what I am supposed to do is give 7 random facts about myself, then I need to "tag" 7 more people myself. Here are the "Official" rules I copied from Samm. Thanks Samm!
"Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their 7 things and post the rules as well so everyone can join in! At the end of your blog you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog."
Ok so here are my facts/habits:
1. I am a crafting addict. I believe I am in a slump, lull, non crafting time right now though. For the past month or so I have been so busy. The kids have started their spring sports and my Saturdays are pretty much a goner. I’m just going to have to find time like I said before.
2. My Favorite vacation spot is the Outer Banks in North Carolina! We are actually going on vacation there the middle of May and I can’t wait!!!!
3. I drink coffee any chance I get!! I guess you could say I am a coffeaholic (not sure if that is even a word!) My most favorite coffee is from a local chain called Dunkin Donuts. Either French Vanilla or Hazelnut! YUM!
4. Not only am I a coffee addict but I am also a Internet addict. I must check my email every morning, several times a day and then at night right before bed! I wouldn’t want to miss anything happening!
5. I tend to worry about anything and everything. I like to always have a plan and I don’t really like the "unexpected".
6. I love spending time with my family. My husband, my two kids, our two golden retrievers who are quite the handful at times I must say and our two guinea pigs!! I love the weekends when we have no plans (which is vary rare nowadays) and we get to just spend quality time together! We are busy a lot of the time and the quite times don’t come very often so when they do I cherish them!
7. Besides being a coffee and craft addict, I am also addicted to reading. I LOVE to listen to books on my Ipod. When I am not listening to a book on my Ipod I am reading a paper back. I am currently listening to the complete Alex Cross series by James Patterson and I am also reading Tara Road by Maeve Binchy.
Ok, here are the ones I have tagged (Sorry, some may be repeats of others tagging only because I am new to blogging and haven’t had a chance to search a lot of other blogs)
1. Michelle - Awesome awesome work! I’m not even sure how I ran across her blog but let me tell you.. Great work I just love it!!
2. Regina - A famous Cricutter! : ) Her cards inspire me to try and do better!
3. Caz - Just love her Stampin Bella cards! Great blog Caz!
4. Madebyme - Lots and lots of ideas here!Such details for projects! Yet another great blog!
5.Thanks Samm! - Another Cricutter! Great blog and great cards!
6.Jason - I really like his cards. They are fresh and funky.
7. Kelly - This is Jason's wife. Her cards are awesome! Full of detail!
So there you have it there is my list! Go check 'em out!!